Most of our standard trips are designed as guided trips, but they can be adapted for self-guided trips as well. What makes self guiding trips so rewarding is the sense of journey and the sense of discovery new places at your own pace. Depending on the grade of walk you choose, you may cover anything up to 150 kilometres over the course of your holiday or you could just stay around a central base and do easy walks in the surroundings.
Because we arrange the transportation of your luggage from one place to the next, you don’t need to worry about carrying heavy luggage with you as you walk or bike – all you need take with you is your camera, waterproofs, picnic and drinks. Also, if is needed, we may include in the trip’s package a hire car, so you have the flexibility to drive to and from the places you’ll like to visit. Please contact us for a detailed offer.
A word about out self guided trips:
- self-guided, non-group walking & cycling holidays in Apuseni Mountains and beyond
- routes for all levels, from gentle strolls on green hills to mountain hikes
- choose from hut-to-hut or centred walking & cycling
- satisfaction for walking/biking from village to village or to have the flexibility of a central base
- luggage transported where necessary
- detailed maps and notes provided